Sustainability is at the core of what we believe in at Prana+Therapy.
We care deeply for the future of our planet, and we are very proud that our formula is such a useful product. Being a formula that offers over 100 solutions it is able to replace many other products (we have counted at least 60).
However, for us it was not enough just to have a sustainable formula but also it was important that we reduce our footprint on this earth with sustainable packaging options.
What makes our packaging sustainable?
- The Prana+Therapy formula/remedy is packaged in refillable containers made of Aluminium.
- We also supply our formula in bulk containers to some of our customers, in order to reduce waste and so they can refill their own containers.
- We now offer a refill station at our Mangawhai store/office, which is a model that we aim to roll out all over New Zealand.
- All our containers bar the 5l and 20l are made of non-leeching aluminium sourced carefully by Kimberley in order to maintain the integrity of our formula, and to protect our customers from harmful leeching BPA's.
- We chose Aluminium because it's able to be recycled many times in order to make the same product. This is why it's deemed to be one of the most valuable items and most recyclable material available.
- Our pranatherapy formula labels are 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 made from Sugar cane. they are compostable and biodegradable, and will be washed off during the aluminium recycling process and will biodegrade in landfills. If you remove it and put it into soft plastic recycling, it will recycle the same of standard PE materials.